- NY Times Bestselling Author of the Origami Yoda Series
Eric Wight is an amazing talent and has already done a lot of great stuff, but... designing card games may be his true destiny! Here's a guy who can have a vision for a game and then create both the game mechanics AND the artwork. The result is that Beastie Bash both looks and plays like an Eric Wight creation: nutty, over-the-top, clever and with plenty of kaboom and kerpow!
1. Share on Facebook
Share Beastie Bash! with your friends.
2. Post on Twitter
Hook up your following.
3. Watch our Video
Thank you in advance for backing Beastie Bash!
4. Pin on Pinterest
Share the love for Beastie Bash!
5. Join the Street Team
Let’s have some fun! And earn a FREE copy of Beastie Bash!
About 8th Level Entertainment, LLC
8th Level Entertainment, LLC is an independent game publishing company dedicated to producing high quality games for kids that inspire creative problem-solving — powered by imagination, not batteries.
Established in 2013, the seed for 8th Level Entertainment was planted over two decades before when a motley group of kids bonded around a wooden table scattered with paper, pencils, dice and an abundance of imagination.
As individuals, they matured into successful professionals: an award-winning children’s book author, a gastroenterologist who served with the Army in both Iraq and Afghanistan, a railroad lawyer and former attorney for the Department of Justice, a multiple championship winning Head Coach, a scientist, and a member of the Producers Guild of America.
Still best friends and active gamers, they dreamed up a company that would create games for their children’s generation to provide the quality of entertainment and inspiration that was intrinsic to their own prosperity.
- Eric WightThe Professional Daydreamer
Eric Wight earns a living playing make-believe. Sometimes nice people even give him awards for it. His critically acclaimed children’s book series, Frankie Pickle, is being developed as an animated preschool series. As an animator, he’s worked for companies such as Walt Disney, Warner Bros. and Cartoon Network. Other clientele include HBO, Universal Studios, Fox, Capitol Records, Mattel, Simon & Schuster, Macmillan, Marvel Entertainment and DC Comics. His kids think it’s perfectly normal that their dad spends all day in his pajamas drawing silly pictures.
- Chris GellesThe Mischief MakerChris Gelles has been making animation since he was seven years old. Since then, he’s become an award-winning animator, a card-carrying member of the Producers’ Guild of America, and a director/producer of FX for television, movies, and the web. He was also Lead Animator of Blue from the Emmy-winning preschool series, Blue’s Clues. For our international fans, Chris also played a strong hand in designing KFC Asia’s mascot, “Chicky,” an enormous chicken who endorses the eating of his own kind.
- Michael Alexis, Esq.The Voice of ReasonMichael Alexis is a railroad lawyer, but has never tied a damsel (in distress or otherwise) to railroad tracks. Michael is quite fond of damsels, being the father of three and married to another. Michael attended the College of William and Mary as an undergraduate, and the University of Virginia School of Law. In addition to working for railroads, Michael served as an attorney in the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice. He is a lifelong geek and gamer, and is most proud that each of his daughters can name all of the members of the Justice League.
- David OsanitschThe Handsome Hurdler David Osanitsch’s two greatest talents are running fast and yelling at people. He channeled his passions into becoming one of the winningest Head Coaches in Pennsylvania College Track & Field history. During his tenure at Shippensburg University, Dave has won more than 20 State Championships and has been named PSAC Coach of the Year 20 times. His students have broken more than 95 school records and the program has achieved 91 NCAA All-Americans and multiple NCAA Champions. When he is is not training his student athletes, he’s sprinting home to be with his beautiful wife and two children.
- John Boger, MDThe Guts WhispererDr. John Boger is a board-certified Gastroenterologist, who has practiced medicine in the United States Army for 11 years. He served two tours of combat, deployed to both Iraq and Afghanistan, earning a Bronze Star for service. Dr. Boger earned his medical degree from Thomas Jefferson University and completed his internship and residency of internal medicine at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He and his wife, a family physician whom he met in medical school, are the parents of two children. One of his favorite pastimes is running in marathons while being chased by zombies.
- Dana (soon to be) WightThe Kitschy CrafterDana is passionate about exploring creative endeavors, helping people and being a mom. Her design esthetic can best be described as whimsically modern. She enjoys experimenting with many crafts, and is happiest when she is in the planning stages of a new project or scouring for vintage finds at a thrift store. She collects fonts like trading cards and her favorite color is rainbow. Dana has two young sons who love to play games by their own rules… just like their mom.
- Melissa TaylorThe Marketing MavenMelissa Taylor is an award-winning writer, educator, and PR/social media guru. She is also a fervent advocate for good books, literacy, and gluten-free baked goods. Her blog Imagination Soup is a PBS Kids VIP Blog and was selected as the Scholastic Parent and Child Magazine Best Reading & Book Blog in 2010. Her writing has appeared in publications such as Parenting, USA Today Health, The Writer, Scholastic Parent and Child, and Working Mother. With over 1.4 million followers, Melissa has literally written the book on Pinterest, titled Pinterest Savvy. Her favorite moments are watching her daughters crash into things because they're walking with a nose in a book.